Utpanna Ekadashi 2023: In Puranas, it is mentioned that the Ekadashi fast has great importance among all the fasts. In a year, the Ekadashi festival is celebrated 24 times. The Utpanna Ekadashi is the type of Ekadashi falling in the Krishna Paksha of Margashirsha month. As per Padma Purana and other texts, on this day Ekadashi Devi was born from the Lord Vishnu’s part. Devi saved the life of Lord Vishnu from a terrible demon like Mur, which impressed the Lord and thus named her Ekadashi. Lord Vishnu then gave a boon that devotees worshiping her & fasting on the day will result in all the happiness and eternal virtues. The fasts on the specific occasion will result in religious attainment and salvation.
To Know More About Auspicious Muhurat, Talk To The Best Astrologers
A special yoga is formed on the Utpanna Ekadashi day and the worshiping of Lord Vishnu & Lakshmi Mother will fulfill different wishes of devotees. So let us now look into the date, auspicious time of puja, mythology, and significance of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023. Also, get the correct news related to accurate astrological measures during this auspicious yoga.
Utpanna Ekadashi 2023: Date And Time
In the Krishna Paksha of Margashirsha month, the Ekadashi date falls on 08 December 2023, Friday.
Ekadashi Starts: 08 December 2023 At 05:08 am
Ekadashi Ends: 09 December 2023 At 06:31 am
Muhurat For Utpanna Ekadashi 2023
Utpanna Ekadashi Paran Muhurat: 09 December Afternoon From 01:15 pm To 03:19 pm.
Duration: 2 Hours 4 Minutes
Hari Vasar Ending Time: 09 December At 12:44 pm.
Looking For Your Career Prospect In 2024? Check Career Horoscope 2024
Auspicious Yogas On Utpanna Ekadashi 2023
On the day of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023, there will be good luck for the devotees and it will be an auspicious yoga. The worship of Lord Vishnu will result in happiness in life, good fortune, and a rise in income levels. It will result in the completion of different tasks in this special yoga. The worshipers should chant Lord Vishnu’s mantras in this yoga.
Saubhagya Yoga Starts: 07 November 2023, from 11:59 pm
Saubhagya Ends: 09 November 2023, from 12:03 midnight
Importance Of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023
Utpanna Ekadashi is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The belief is that devotees observing fast on this auspicious day will help you get rid of all the sins and thus attain Vaikuntha Dham. With it, the individuals can free themselves from the worldly attachments. The recitation of Ekadashi Mahatmya will provide fruits of the virtue of Sahashtra Godans to the devotees. In Northern India, Utpanna Ekadashi 2023 is celebrated in the Margashirsha month and in the other parts of the country, celebrations are done in the Kartik month. There is the tradition of Ekadashi Mother and Lord Vishnu on this Ekadashi day. It is also known as Vaitarani Ekadashi.
Check The Purnima Details Of 2024 – Purnima 2024
Specific Method To Worship Lord Vishnu On Utpanna Ekadashi 2023
- On the morning of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023, one should bathe first, meditate, and then take the resolution of fasting.
- After that, Mother Ekadashi and Lord Vishnu should be worshiped with Panchamrita, flowers, incense, lamps, sandalwood, Akshat, fruits, tulsi, etc.
- Then, on Utpanna Ekadashi 2023, perform Aarti and then listen to the story of Utpanna Ekadashi and without it fast will be considered incomplete.
- Once the story is finished, the worshiper needs to chant the mantras of Lord Vishnu ‘Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevay’. Also, Vishnu Sahastranam needs to be recited on this day. This will result in fruitful outcomes in human lives.
- On the night of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023, perform Bhajan-Kirtan and also seek forgiveness from Lord Shri Hari Vishnu, in case you have committed any mistake knowingly or unknowingly.
- On the morning of Dwadashi Tithi, feed food to Brahmin or poor people. After providing appropriate Dakshina break the fast on auspicious Muhurat.
- On this day, worship Goddess Ekadashi and Lord Vishnu to get proper wealth and happiness in their lives. The virtues of this Ekadashi will result in a better position in the other world.
Interested In Tarot Card Reading? Read The Tarot Reading 2024 Here
Things To Be Followed On the Day Of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023
In case of fasting on the Utpanna 2023, take special care of things as a little bit of negligence can spoil the entire method. So let us look at the things to be followed on the day of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023 fasting.
- Stay away from Tamasic food or diet on the day of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023.
- Do not get angry or misbehave on this day.
- On the fasting day of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023, offer water mixed with turmeric to the Sun God. Avoid the use of Roli or milk.
- Do not observe fast in case your health is not good or else if you take medicine for specific diseases. The devotees can just follow the procedures.
- Offer sweets and homemade kheer on the day of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023.
- At the time of offering food to Lord Vishnu, one should also include Tulsi in it.
The Mythology Behind Utpanna Ekadashi 2023
As per the legendary stories, there has been a demon named Nadijangha in the Satyuga. The demon had a son named Mur and he was a powerful & regarded as a mighty demon. He also established supremacy over Gods like Indra, Varun, Yama, Agni, Vayu, Ish, Moon, etc with fights. All these Gods have lost all the fights with the demon. All the Gods, after getting troubled by the demon Mur, reached out to Lord Shiva and presented their plight. Then, Mahadev advised them to approach Lord Shri Hari Vishnu, the creator of the world, to get the right assistance for troubles. Demon Mur has taken over the heavenly world and due to it, the Gods started running here and there. Indra then obeyed the words of Lord Shiva and reached out to Shri Hari Vishnu to narrate the pain of the Gods in detail. Lord Vishnu promised the God to save them from Mur and then reached out to the battlefield, where Mur with his army was fighting the Gods. Mur also attacked Shri Hari Vishnu as soon as he watched the Lord. As per the story, this war continued for ten thousand years. The body of demon Mur was disintegrated with the arrow of Lord Vishnu but still he didn’t give up.
Are You Interested In Lal Kitab Predictions 2024? Check Here The Accurate Information
While fighting, Lord Vishnu got tired and for resting went to Badrikashram cave. Then Demon Mur chased Lord Vishnu and reached the same cave. He noticed that Lord Vishnu was sleeping and taking this as an advantage, the demon was about to Shri Hari Vishnu, a goddess descended from the body of Lord Vishnu. Demon Mur was then killed by the Goddess and she saved the life of Lord Vishnu.
Lord Vishnu informed the goddess that she was born on the Ekadashi date of Krishna Paksha of Margashirsha month, thus the name will be Ekadashi from the day. As Devi Ekadashi was born on this day, it started being referred to as the Utpanna Ekadashi. The devotees observing fast on this day will attain Vaikuntha.
Easy Solutions On Utpanna Ekadashi 2023
For Business And Job Growth
On the day of Utpanna Ekadashi 2023, light a lamp with nine diyas of ghee in front of Lord Vishnu to make progress in job and business. Do Abhishek with saffron milk. The devotees can get rid of troubles arising in business and jobs through this remedy.
To Take Blessings Of Goddess Lakshmi
For people struggling with money troubles, on this day, prepare Kheer and call nine little girls to your home to feed them. Later, touch the feet of girls to take their blessing and also provide them Dakshina. This will result in overall improvement of financial stability.
To Solve The Planetary Defects
For devotees affected due to the bad effects of Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu, wear different-colored clothes like black, blue, brown, or other dark colors on the Utpanna Ekadashi 2023 day. Also, wear colored clothes like white, cream, light yellow, or pink if possible to get rid of different troubles in your life.
To Remove Negativity
To deal with negative feelings in your home, on Ekadashi day, before sleeping at night, keep 100 grams of rock salt on a newspaper in all the rooms and then in the next morning, throw it in a dirty drain away from your home. It is advised not to look back even by mistake during this period. The house atmosphere becomes pleasant with the solution.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We hope that you have liked our article. If so, then you must share it with all the well-wishers. Thank you!!