Sarva Pitru Amavasya 2022 is the day when Pitru Paksha 2022 will come to an end. Pitru Paksha began on 10 September this year and will end on 25 September. There are some tasks that must not be performed and certain food items that are prohibited on the day of Sarva Pitru Amavasya or it might anger the ancestors, and you will have to bear their wrath for the rest of your life! You can also perform Pitru Paksha remedies on this day to get rid of Pitru Dosha. Let’s find out what these tasks are in this special Sarva Pitru Amavasya 2022 blog by AstroSage.
To Know More About This week, Talk To The Best Astrologers
According to the Hindu Panchang, the Amavasya of Ashwin Month is considered as Sarva Pitru Amavasya. It is also known as Mahalya Amavasya. This year, this amavasya tithi is falling on 25 September (Sunday). This is the day where we bid goodbye to our ancestors while performing their Shradh. This is the day when you can pay homage to all known and unknown ancestors. If you are unaware of the date of your ancestors’ death, you can perform their Shradh on this day. It will help your ancestors achieve salvation. With this, you will be blessed with happiness, prosperity. and a blissful life. However, there are certain things that must be kept in mind during this day, and some tasks that are prohibited on Sarva Pitru Amavasya. Let’s see what these tasks are.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
Sarva Pitru Amavasya 2022: Avoid Performing These Tasks, Or Else…
- You must only perform Shradh for those ancestors on Sarva Pitru Amavasya, whose date of death is not known to you or who died on the day of Amavasya. Otherwise, performing the Shradh on the day of death is most appropriate.
- It is anyways regarded as inauspicious to cut nails or hair during the entire period of Pitru Paksha, but you must never cut nails or hair on this Amavasya tithi or you might have to bear dire consequences. Always cut your nails-hair after the Amavasya Tithi has ended.
- You must avoid letting anyone go empty handed from your house on this day. If a poor or needy knocks your door, you must give them something as per your capability and never let them go empty handed on Sarva Pitru Amavasya 2022.
- Avoid eating non-vegetarian food items, meat, eggs, etc., along with the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- You must also avoid eating Kulsi, Masoor Dal, and Alsi on this day.
- Don’t insult or disrespect anyone on Sarva Pitru Amavasya 2022. This upsets and angers the ancestors.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog. Thank you for connecting with us!