The month of May 2021 has been extremely significant from an astrology point of view. So far, the transit of three major planets has already taken place while three more are in the line of transit. Along with this, the first Moon eclipse is going to occur this month. Besides everything, another astrological event is also going to happen which has caught the attention of many astrologers of the world.
In reality, Saturn is going to turn retrograde on May 23. So, we are going to throw light on ten special things associated with this event which you must know.
Speak With World’s Best Astrologers On Call & Know The Over All Impact Of Retrograde Saturn
10 Most Important Things Associated With Retrograde Saturn
1) Importance of Saturn In Sanatan Dharma
Saturn is the son of Lord Sun. It is believed that Lord Sun refused to accept Saturn as his son because of his black complexion and this is the very reason that enmity prevails in them. Saturn is the brother of Yamraj while the Yamuna is his sister.
Saturn is said to be the judge of all three worlds. It is believed that Saturn treats everyone as per their deeds. Saturn is known for his visionary impact and therefore, some untoward things definitely happen due to his vision. It is believed that even Ganesh Ji, the son of Mahadev, could not escape from his cruel vision, and he had to lose his head.
In spite of everything, he is still revered in Sanatan Dharma. There are so many temples where people bow their heads in reverence. It is believed that he rides on a hoarse voice crow and he is fond of black colour. Saturn has a very place among nine planets and it has the sufficient capacity to influence human life.
2) Astrological Significance of Saturn
Saturn plays a vital role from an astrological point of view. It is the main factor of sorrow, diseases, suffering, mineral, oil, iron, etc. Saturn is the ruling lord of Capricorn and Aquarius zodiac signs. In addition to this, it is also the ruling lord of Pushya, Anuradha, and Uttarabhadrapada Nakshatras. It remains in an exalted position in the Libra zodiac sign while stays in a debilitated position in Aries.
There is a common belief associated with Saturn that it always inflicts negative results but it is not completely true. If it is placed in a favourable position in one’s horoscope, it gives good results but at the same time, it is also true that its negative impact engulfs the person with sufferings.
Clues On What May Lie Ahead Are Available With Our Esteemed Astrologers
3) Impact of Saturn on Life
The unfavorable position makes a person suffer from financial troubles, followed by mental and physical stress. Besides this, there are chances of accidents in life and differences would surface with father. Also, it may lead to imprisonment and can cause severe diseases like cancer, paralysis, etc.
On the other hand, the favourable position of Saturn gives positive results. It makes a person hardworking, dedicated, and justice-loving. Besides this, it also blesses people with stability, patience, prosperity, and longevity.
4) When will Saturn turn Retrograde?
The speed of Saturn is very slow among all nine planets. It has been named Shani after the Sanskrit word ‘Shanye’ which means slow. Shani remains 36% in a retrograde motion and therefore, you can understand the gravity of Shani being in this position in astrology.
At present, Saturn is in a Capricorn zodiac sign and will turn retrograde in the same zodiac sign on May 23. On May 23, Saturn will distance itself from the Sun, already present in Taurus, by 120 degrees and will become retrograde and remain in the same motion till October 11, 2021. On October 11, the Sun, present in Virgo, will come close to Saturn by 120 degrees, and then, Saturn will become direct.
5) What does Retrograde Saturn mean?
Some of you may not be knowing the meaning of retrograde. In this regard, we inform you that retrograde is an important astrological event in which a planet appears to be moving in a backward motion. It means that actually, the planet does not move backward but seems to be moving.
250+ Pages Personalised AstroSage Brihat Horoscope Throws Light On Various Aspects Of Your Life!
6) Worldwide Impact of Retrograde Saturn
The impact of Retrograde Saturn is not only restricted to human beings but also covers the entire world. There are chances of increasing the number of Landslides and Earthquakes. Also, there is a possibility of a situation of havoc due to tornados and storms. Besides this, there may be shivering winds.
7) Impact of Retrograde Saturn on Natives
On one hand, if Shani is in an unfavorable position in one’s horoscope, then retrograde motion also proves to be unfavourable while on the other hand, if it is in a favourable position, retrograde motion proves to be favourable.
If Shani is stationed in a favourable position in one’s horoscope, then retrograde motion may bring success at workplace, gains from investments, etc. On the other hand, if Saturn is positioned unfavourably, then the retrograde motion will result in joint pains, delay in works, problems in service, loss in investment, etc. There can be troubles in business concerning iron.
Although the retrograde motion of Saturn impacts the natives of all zodiac signs, those who remain under the influence of Sade Sati and Dhaiya face financial challenges, health problems, etc. more than the usual days.
In this context, it becomes important for everyone to know about Sade Sate and Dhaiya.
8) Shani’s Dhaiya
When Saturn transits from the Moon sign in the fourth and eighth house then Shani Dhaiya commences. The period of Dhaiya is equal to two and a half years. During this, the position of Saturn in one’s horoscope whether Dhaiya determines to be favourable or unfavourable.
9) Shani’s Sate Sati
Shani takes two and a half years to transit from one zodiac sign to the other. After the transit, in whichever zodiac sign Shani is placed, the next zodiac sign and 12th one are impacted by seven and a half years. Seven and a half years is taken as Shani has to pass through three zodiac signs.
People generally think that the period of seven and a half years is troublesome. In this regard, if Saturn is placed in a favourable position, then this period does not harm. For your information, there are stages of Sade Sati and every stage can be favourable or unfavourable.
In the first stage, the period of seven and a half years will affect the people bearing Sagittarius, Taurus, and Leo zodiac signs followed by the natives of Capricorn, Aries, Cancer, and Scorpio in the second stage and Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Scorpio, and Pisces in the third stage.
Make a Call: To know Answers To Questions Disturbing Your Mind
10) Remedies to Pacify the Fury of Saturn
Let’s now apprise you of the astrological remedies to eradicate the ill effects of Saturn.
- Saturdays are dedicated to Lord Saturn. Take bath in the morning and wear black clothes. If there is any Shani temple in your vicinity, then you should visit and offer mustard oil. Shani is believed to be pleased when mustard oil is presented. Light a lamp/Diya under a peepal tree on Saturdays and offer water to its roots.
- Those natives who are under the ill effects of Saturn should worship Hanuman Ji and recite Hanuman Chalisa on Tuesday and Saturday. The devotees of Hanuman are never disturbed by Saturn. If the Path of Sundara Kanda of Ramayana is recited, it is helpful in pleasing Shani Dev instantly.
- With the worship of Lord Shankar, the negative impact of Saturn diminishes. In this regard, perform Abhishek of Shankar Ji by adding black sesame in cow milk. This remedy proves to be highly favourable if performed under the peepal tree.
- Saturn is the ruling lord of justice which means that it gives results to people as per their deeds. Since the donation is placed at a great height in Hinduism, you may donate black sesame, black Urad, and mustard oil on Saturdays. Along with this, feed a black crow or dog with a loaf.
- Recite the Mantras – “ॐ शं शनैश्चराय नमः” / “oṃ śaṃ śanaiścarāya namaḥ” – “ॐ प्रां प्रीं प्रौं सः शनैश्चराय नमः” / “oṃ prāṃ prīṃ prauṃ saḥ śanaiścarāya namaḥ” – while worshipping Lord Saturn. Take a bath with water mixed with mustard oil or black sesame. Shani Dev can also be appeased with the worship of Maa Kali.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!