Chaitra Navratri 2023: On the ninth day of Chaitra Navratri 2023, the devotees worship the Siddhidatri Avatar of Goddess Durga. The ninth and final day of Navratri is known as Navami, or Maha Navami, and will be celebrated on March 30th, 2023. This year, the Chaitra Navratri 2023 Navami Tithi will start on March 29th, 2023, at 9:07 pm and will end on March 30th, 2023, at 11:30 pm.
To Know More About This Special Day, Talk To The Best Astrologers!
Those devotees who could not or do not perform the Kanya Pujan on the Ashtami Tithi of Navratri perform it on the Navami Tithi. With such a huge and widely celebrated festival coming soon, AstroSage has brought a detailed blog, explaining every little detailed information on the Kanya Pujan, auspicious Yogas forming, along with a complete guide to worship Goddess Durga on the Navami Tithi of Chaitra Navratri 2023. So let us start digging up the information without wasting any further time!
Also Read: Horoscope 2023
Check Out What The Upcoming Month Brings To You: April Horoscope 2023
Chaitra Navratri 2023: Auspicious Yogas Forming On Navami
As we have already discussed, the Navami Tithi will be celebrated on March 30th, 2023, starting on March 29th, 2023, at 9:07 pm and ending on March 30th, 2023, at 11:30 pm. Adding on to this, there will be four very auspicious and favorable Yogas forming on Navami Tithi of Chaitra Navratri 2023, which are: Guru Pushya Yoga, Amrit Siddhi Yoga, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, and Ravi Yoga.
Let us take a look at the time of each of these four Yogas:
Guru Pushya Yoga
This Yoga will be formed on March 30th, from 10:59 pm to 6:13 am on March 31st.
Amrit Siddhi Yoga
Amrit Siddhi Yoga will be formed from 10:59 pm on March 30th and will end at 6:13 am on March 31st.
Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga and Ravi Yoga
These two Yogas will be formed for the entire Navami Tithi.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
What To Do On Navami Tithi?
Many devotees perform the Kanya Pujan on Navami tithi of Chaitra Navratri 2023 instead of Ashtami. In case you do it too, invite nine young girls to your home or a temple, wash their feet, and serve them Halwa, Puri, and black grams with complete respect. Later, touch their feet and ask for their blessings and give them some gifts. The Navratri Puja is considered incomplete without Kanya Pujan.
Apart from this, many devotees perform Yagya or Havan at their homes on Chaitra Navami, which is also considered to be an auspicious way to conclude the Navratri Puja. Only after these rituals is the fast of the nine days of Chaitra Navratri 2023 broken, and devotees consume a complete meal.
Correct Way To Worship Goddess Siddhidatri On Navami
- The ninth day of Chaitra Navratri 2023, or Navami Tithi, is dedicated to Goddess Siddhidatri. To start worshiping on this day, you must wake up early in the morning, take a shower/ bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Clean the place of worship with Gangajal on Navami.
- Worship Lord Ganesha and the Kalash that was kept on the first day of Chaitra Navratri 2023.
- Light a lamp in front of Goddess Siddhidatri and offer her flowers, fruits, Bhog, and dry fruits.
- Recite the Durga Saptshati on Chaitra Navami Tithi.
- Conclude the Puja with the Aarti of Goddess Siddhidatri and pray to her. Along with prayers, send her an apology for any mistakes you did unknowingly during the entire nine days of Chaitra Navratri 2023 Puja.
The Mantra To Worship Goddess Siddhidatri
Vande va~nchita manorathartha chandrardhakrritashekharam.
KamalasthitAm chaturbhuja siddhidatri yashasvinim||
Svarnavarna nirvanachakra sthitam navam durga trinetram.
Sha~nkha, chakra, gada, padmadharam siddhidatri bhajem||
Patambara paridhAnam mrriduhasya nanala~nkara bhushitam.
Ma~njira, hara, keyura, ki~nkini ratnakundala manditam||
Praphulla vandana pallavadharam kanta kapola pIna payodharam.
kamanIyam lavanyam shrinakatim nimnanabhi nitambanim||
Worried About Your Career, Order CogniAstro Report Now!
Gift These Items During Kanya Pujan On Navmi
Every year when we think about Kanya Pujan, we often worry about what to give them as gifts. We are pretty sure you are worried about it as well and hence, to avoid the worry, here is a list of the things you can give the young girls on Chaitra Navratri 2023 Navami Tithi, along with their significance.
- Flowers: Gifting flowers to girls after worshiping them on Navami Tithi is considered very auspicious. Especially gifting them white flowers will bring them lots of blessings from Goddess Saraswati.
- Fruits: Apart from flowers, you can give the girls fresh and sweet fruits on Navami Tithi. Make sure the fruits are not sour.
- Sweets: There is great significance in gifting sweets to girls during Kanya Pujan on the Navami Tithi of Chaitra Navratri 2023. If you cook something sweet like Kheer or Kesariya Rice by yourself and feed it to the girls, Goddess Durga gets pleased and showers special blessings on you.
- Clothes: On the Navami tithi during the Kanya Pujan, there is special importance given to gifting the girls clothing items. You can give any piece of cloth from a dress to a handkerchief to a ribbon.
- Makeup Items: It is considered to be very auspicious to gift the girls with any five makeup items during the Kanya Pujan on Navami Tithi. It is believed that by doing so, you get blessed with good luck and a child as well.
- Sports Material: On the Navami Tithi of Chaitra Navratri 2023, you can also gift the girls something related to sports as well.
- Stationery Items: You can also give them things related to studies and academics like notebooks, pens, pencils, etc., during Kanya Pujan on the Navami Tithi of Chaitra Navratri 2023. By doing so, they develop better intellectual capabilities and get the blessings of Goddess Saraswati!
- Dakshina: It is considered to be very auspicious to offer young girls some Dakshina during the Kanya Pujan on Navami Tithi. Goddess Durga will be pleased if you adorn the girls with your own hands, wash their feet, feed them with your own cooked meals, and wash their dishes on your own.
- Prasad: Apart from all of this, you can also feed girls Prasads like Kheer, vegetable of Guar beans, etc., on the Chaitra Navratri Navami.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
Did You Know?
There is a special importance for a boy in the Kanya Pujan during the Chaitra Navratri 2023 on Navami. That means that along with nine girls, at least one boy should be worshiped as well. This is important as that one boy represents a form of Batuk. In fact, in every temple, there is an Avatar of Lord Shiva, Bhairav, to protect the Goddesses.
Hence, worshiping the nine forms of Goddess Durga during Kanya Pujan on the Navami Tithi is considered incomplete without the form of Bhairav along with them. Therefore, if you are performing Kanya Pujan make sure you invite at least one boy (Batuk) to be a part of the Pujan along with the nine girls.
Apart from this, it is also important to include a boy while performing the Kanya Pujan to stay protected from the evil eye and its powers as well. By correctly performing the Kanya Pujan, you secure the best results and blessings from Goddess Durga that no one will be able to snatch away from you.
Zodiac Wise Remedies To Perform On Navami Tithi
Light a lamp (Diya) of Ghee and recite Durga Chalisa.
Offer red flowers to Goddess Durga and perform havan at home
Offer milk sweets to Goddess Durga. Recite the Durga Aarti and put two cloves and camphor in the ghee lamp.
Recite the Hanuman Chalisa along with reciting Durga Chalisa and offer Arghya to the moon.
Perform havan at home on the Navami tithi of the Chaitra Navratri so that positivity enters your homes.
Gift stationery items to young girls during Kanya Pujan.
Recite the Durga Kavach during Durga Pujan and offer red color clothes to Goddess Durga. Donate clothes to the poor if possible.
Offer a Chola to Hanuman ji and Lehenga and Chunari to Durga Maa at a nearby temple on the Navami Tithi of Chaitra Navratri 2023.
Donate yellow sweets in a temple and light a ghee lamp with cloves and camphor.
Offer Makeup items and fruits at a temple in front of maa Durga’s idols.
Worship Goddess Durga and Lord Shiva along with Hanuman ji on Navmi. Performing Rudrabhishek would add a lot of benefits overall.
Recite the Durga Kawach and consume some sweets before leaving your home.
Find Answers To All Your Questions Now: Ask A Question From A Learned Astrologer
The Atiganda Yoga On Navami
As per astrological facts, Atiganda Yoga is considered to be an inauspicious yoga that is ruled by the Moon. Atiganda Yoga is said to be the sixth yoga among the seven male Yogas of the lower order. Its first six Ghatis are considered to be specifically inauspicious in nature. According to popular belief, any auspicious or pending tasks performed during this Yoga may result in heavy losses and unfavorable results due to its inauspicious nature.
According to Vedic Astrology, Atiganda Yoga is associated with obstacles, difficulties, and suffering in an individual’s life. Many times, due to the impact of this Yoga, there is a constant threat to the lives of a person or their family. If someone is under the influence of this Yoga, they will have to face constant troubles throughout their lives. Such people start to give mental stress and trouble to their parents and loved ones unintentionally.
They may have a tendency to be argumentative and confrontational, which can lead to conflicts with others. There is barely any mental peace in their lives and they are prone to get involved in wrongdoings.
Zodiac Wise Remedies To Perform During Atiganda Yoga
Observe a fast and worship lord Shiva and the Moon.
Perform Rudrabhishek and offer Arghya to the Moon. Mix two tablespoons of raw milk in water and offer Arghya to the moon from a silver utensil.
Offer Doob grass and milk sweets as Prasad to Lord Ganesha.
Recite the Mantra ‘Om Shraam Shreem Shraum Sah Chandramase Namah’ 108 times
Perform Rudrabhishek to appease the planet Moon and Lord Shiva.
Observe a fast on Mondays and perform Shanti Puja for the Moon.
Free Online Birth Horoscope
Donate milk to the poor and offer clean drinking water to the needy.
Observe a fast on every Pooranmashi and recite the Beej Mantra of the Moon. Recite 108 names of the planet Moon.
Visit the Hanuman temple at least once a week and recite the Hanuman Chalisa daily. Worshiping Lord Hanuman also removes the negative impacts of this Yoga.
Feed Kheer and Poori to the poor and needy along with donating white clothes to them.
Respect your mother and be respectful of all other females around you. Try to fulfill their needs and shower them with love and affection.
Worship Lord Shiva daily and recite the Shiva Stotram. Learn to forgive people and keep your heart clean.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store!
We hope you liked our blog. Thank you for becoming an important part of the AstroSage family. For more interesting blogs, stay connected with us!